|←||GNU ARM Eclipse QEMU v2.4.50-20151029*-dev released||GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins v2.10.2-201511061603 released||→|
GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins v2.10.1-201510291730 released
Version 2.10.1-201510291730 is a new release; the main improvements are: support for Cortex-M7, adding a STM32F7xx template, and an Analog Devices ADuCM36x template.
- GNU ARM Eclipse OpenOCD v0.10.0-20151028*-dev released;
- GNU ARM Eclipse QEMU v2.4.50-20151029*-dev released;
- [SF features-request#103] a template for the current STM32F7 family was added, with support for STM32746G-EVAL and STM32F746G-DISCO;
- [SF features-request#107] Analog Devices contributed a template for the ADuCM36 devices;
- [SF features-request#108] the generic Cortex-M template was extended to also create Cortex-M7 projects;
- [#13] the Devices tab is now visible to all projects, not only those generated by GNU ARM Eclipse.
- [SF bugs#195] the content of the Toolchains tab was not updated when the build configuration changed; fixed.
- the CMSIS Core was updated to v4.4;
- the STM32F4 HAL was updated to v1.9.0;
- the implementation of
weak, to allow redefinitions.
- part of the µOS++ III code used by the templates (ARM Core, STM32F4 CMSIS, STM32F4 HAL) was migrated to separate packages, available in the GitHub project xPacks. Eventually the entire dependency on µOS++ III will be migrated to separate packages.
- none so far