|←||GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins v1.1.7-201312241058 released||SourceForge featured projects, January 2014||→|
GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins v1.8.1-201401111229 released
The main changes are the addition of the STM32F0x templates, the possibility to use the plug-in even for non-managed (Makefile) projects, and the possibility to use the internal builder (except for generating the listing file).
- [feature-request:#23] the STM32F0x template was added.
- [bugs:#71] the STM32F4x family has different ram sizes; the template was updated to automatically generate the correct mem.ld file
- [bugs:#72] the FPU Type configuration, when automatically set by a change to FP hard in FPU ABI, was not persistent; fixed
- [bugs:#73] the latest version of newlib, packed with GCC 4.8, makes use of
__end__, which was not defined in the STM32Fx templates;
__endwere added to sections.ld
- [bugs:#74] the values of
-T "script.ld"are always quoted, even on Unix
- changing toolchains in the Eclipse toolchain editor is now functional, even from an empty toolchain (project generated by ProcessorExpert).
- the Toolchain settings tab in the C/C++ settings section is now visible even for non-mananged (Makefile) projects, to allow the configuration of the toolchain used by the indexer.
- the structure of the projects generated from the STM32Fxx templates was simplified, only the src and the libs folders are marked as sources
- [support-requests:#35] the STM32F4x template was updated to use the v1.3.0 standard peripheral library from STM
- more explanations regarding the tracing environment were added as comments in trace_impl.h
- by default the listing file is no longer created, to reduce the build time
- the version scheme changed, the minor number is now increased with each release
- site increased from 1.1.7 to 1.8.1
- cross increased from 1.1.6 to 1.7.1
- stm increased from 1.1.5 to 1.6.1
- template core renamed from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1